Sunday, May 27, 2012

I just missed The Very First Candy Style Awards


When you want to pursue something in life, you need to be determined to do everything in it.
AND I JUST FORGOT THAT LAST NIGHT WAS THE CANDY STYLE AWARDS.
image
My favorite bloggers were there. And also some of my friends. This is really heart-breaking for me but I believe that there would be a lot of events coming up!
image
My favorite Blogger/Actress, Ms. Laureen Uy
She has become my inspiration in terms of color blocking and the edgy style she has and also because of all her fierce shoes! I love them!
When I feel a little girly, but won’t lose the edginess in me, I go to her blog. I keep track on her style on her blog, www.breakmystyle.com.
image
HEY, HEY, HEY! Here is one of the bloggers I love too!
THE SUPER EDGY STYLE STAR, Ms. Patricia Prieto! I love how she wore this dress by Greater Good x Jamie Zobel and paired it with tribal style wedge. She is like the edgy princess of all! :) I read her here: www.itspatriciaprieto.com
image
When I really want to be the princess I want to be inside and out, I go to her blog! Because she’s Kryz Uy! You know what I mean! www.kryzuy.com
AND THESE WERE JUST THE THINGS I REGRET NOT GOING TO.
HAR&PST

No comments:

Post a Comment