Monday, October 1, 2012

Nobody said it was easy.


Life isn't fair. It never was. It is always in favor of the rich and an enemy of the poor. We tend to blame life for all that its done whether it’s good or bad. The rich and the happy ones would always say, “Life is good, so live your life to the fullest.” and on the other hand, the poor and the lonely would say, “Fuck life, I just wanna die.” My question for the world is that what have you done to the lives of the people that they believe in two different opposing points? The universe would probably have an answer but I must search it on my own.
I honestly can say that I've been through a lot. At one point I became the girl who would say, “I don’t wanna live anymore.” And yes, I did stuff that might harm my very own existence. It may be a family problem or a relationship problem but I carried it all well. But some things I cannot handle. I somehow killed someone in my mind a million times, but I chose the road less taken, handled it like God is with me. I am a middle of a problem actually, but as my recent post said, I want change.
Maybe we are the hands that mold our future. I’d like to quote the bible saying, “If God is for us, who can be against us?” Maybe, the world should not have that opposing idea. Only and if only we stand for God throughout any trials, he will deliver us out of any harm, right? And maybe, He would reward us with blessings that overflows.
I know, these present trials are not ours to keep but it is a thing to be handle well and if it is finished, to dispose as if nothing happened and learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment