Sunday, January 22, 2012

My California Dream didn't Come True.


                                    
Jilleane, Erika and I should have met at the concert but I did not have a phone yesterday and that's why I can't contact them on what is happening or are we gonna meet up or something. I was really sad coz I just really wanna hear Katy Perry. Hello, That was KATY PERRY. I just saw YouTube videos of her kissing Ivan Doschner and I was really DEVASTATED.

                                 
xx, RPST

3 comments:

  1. sharing the same page with you. i didn't make it as well! oh well.

    -JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Jc, that should be the day of our lives. But. She's gone now. Katy P please come back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete