Monday, January 2, 2012

TWENTY-TWELVE

I actually do not know how to spend my new year after all. I can't go to Tagaytay because I have classes the next day. So I decided to stay home. My friend, Charmaine decided that we should go out and take some pictures of ourselves. I just want to say a HAPPY NEW YEAR!


The title at the back says it all. HNY!

Gianni Bernini bag, Mike dela Rosa cardigan, Wellmanson's Accesories, Coconut shoes, SM department for the Shirt and leggings

My friend Charmaine!
Custom- Made Varsity Jacket, Vans shoes


Manila Peninsula

Lights at the Ayala Triangle

Charmaine shot this one.


Because there were no stores open, we end up eating at 7-11. :)




 HAPPY NEW YEAR!


There is no other person here than us. hahaha









 HOPING THAT 2012 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR FOR ME!

xx, RPST







No comments:

Post a Comment