Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Lot of things to be thankful for this 2011

Everyone's tweeting about how their 2011 turned out to be a really really bad year for them. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't want to dwell on negativity too much. There are so many things to be thankful for! Like:

I am not a singer, I am not a dancer, I am also not a good actress but one time I volunteered to try out to a Play at our school. I was just rehearsing and they decided to take me in (with my friends also) And we were part of the Club. :) Our play was entitled: Ehipto



2011 was also a year of heartbreak, of sorrow and pain. This was my first Valentine's day without seeing no one special (look at me, so silly.):
Well, No one filled the other half, so yeaaaaah.

Look at my girls. <3

The first letter was for him. Second one, uh yeah. My <3's.

I am thankful for having Real Friends beside me in all of my actions in life. I learned that to be strong, you also need to be weak. Life is ironic but my friends let me see sorrow as happiness, tears as laughter and pain as joy. Thank you so much, BSN 1-3. This was our Team Building:

Our class picture

Ze food we all need to eat. :)

Groupings

Le picture

The trip going there. :)

My bestfriend crying to me GOSH.
                                                      
Le bestfriend.

Everyone enjoyed eating in all fairness.

Nursing was all I wanted to take and I am happy I got to the second year of it. Now, I want to shift a course. But lemme take you to my nursing capping:
Jen, Erika, Kat

Cass, Deb, Erika, Jen and Me.

Friends.

My tummy is sticking out!

Me.

The highlight of my 2011 was that I attended so many birthdays and debuts and I even hosted one.
Dad's Birthday

Family
Chesca's Birthday.
Mia's 18th
Rachel's 18th.
Charmaine's 18th
Jill's 18th Cass' 17th
Macy's 18th











No comments:

Post a Comment