Sunday, December 11, 2011

First day of Duty.

December 5, 2011
Crap! Today was the first day that I woke up so early. Like, 4 in the morning. And I do not like that feeling. It sucks so much. But then again, I need to. Because this is for my future. OKAY LOL WHUT? So there. LRT opens at 5 in the morning and my groupmates was there at exactly 5 so they were pissed of. :) HAHAHAHA. I kinda like that. Time of arrival @ Ospital ng Sampaloc: 5:30am. So early. Then Sr. Ramos arrived @ 7am. Wow. THE TIME OH MY GOLLY.
But the length of time staying in there was superb. Learned how to mix powder and saline solutions. Oh my gosh. Did an IV push. But I want to inject the baby. :| Lol next week I guess.
Need motivation to finish Nursing. If not, I will fail. Motivation, please come near.
-RPST

No comments:

Post a Comment