Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



December 25, 2011
Woke up around 8:15 and OH! It’s gift giving day! Called my friend Charmaine, and there we go. We gave gift to the little children on the street and they were all so happy and I am happy too! :) My motto is this:
It is great to have everything you want this Christmas Time, but it is greater to see the smiles on other people’s faces even though you, yourself doesn’t have anything at all.
I seriously didn’t have anything for Christmas. No new clothes, no new shoes, No iphone but I am happy. I don’t expect anything every Christmas, it is not in our family. People are really happy and their facebook statuses are: GOT MY IPHONE 4 S I AM SO HAPPY! I’m like, okaaay??? But isn’t it time to give back to Jesus? Time to us to give Praises to God? For bringing Him Jesus here?
11AM My family and I went to church and it was glorious. The sermon was, WHO ARE THE ONES THAT FOUND CHRISTMAS? I hope I found Christmas.
RPST

No comments:

Post a Comment