Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Party was Double the Fun. (Late post, AGAIN.)


December 16, 2011
Hello Ladies and Gents! 
I just want to share to you on what I felt and what I did on that date mentioned above.
I really didn’t wanna go to the BSN 2-3 Christmas Party because I felt that I really didn’t belong to that block. I dont know what’s with them, I just don’t like it. But somehow when it comes to fun, I feel their presence.
WE PLAYED REALLY DISTURBING GAMES: 
image

image

image

MY BSN 2-3:
image

image

Shizzzz. Ms. Block 3 goes to……
image

AND THEN THERE’S WEIRD, (I MEAN, US.): My BSN1-3 Loves. :)
Roadtrip from the clubhouse to Kaye’s House. Ohlala!~
image

And then, there’s Eka:
image

And then. there’s the Jeep.
image

An then, it is over.
Thanks, Buhbye!
-RPST

No comments:

Post a Comment