Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Face book Plus My Thoughts.

While staring at the remote control of our colored television, I wonder what will I do next. I am Bea, Age 17 and I am a self-confessed couch potato because of the TV shows I am fascinated about. Well anyway, off to my remote control story, I turned to HBO, that is channel 38 on the destiny cable and this is because this day was so lame. Pressing through the buttons, I saw the "The Social Network" was on deck and for the 5th time, I decided to watch it.


Generally, Mark Zuckerberg was an asshole (based on her date, Erica) calling her a bitch on the internet. Because of this event in his life, he opened his computer and drank beer all along. He created a site called "Facemash.com" about mixing girls and ranking them on who is the hottest and it came up to 22,000 hits. That is when his name was a gossip to everyone in the Harvard Campus. And the story went on and on and on.

I wrote this because of wanting one thing. I have always wanted to be great even though I am in the shadows of everyone else. It sucks to be in the bottom when you know you can be on the top. And if you know you can do it better. I was listening to Will.I.Am newest single featuring Jennifer Lopez "T.H.E" (The Hardest Ever) and there was a phrase there saying, "If you can't go hard then you can go home." Part of me was really pushed forward because of the message of this song. I always hated to be overshadowed by people who think they can step on anyone they want to step on. I also wanted to have my own comnpany, my own empire but who knows, maybe it will not happen, or maybe it will. God only knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment