Thursday, March 22, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG.


March 17, 2012 6PM onwards
After the Tumblr Pilipinas meeting, I have to go to Zark’s Burgers at Taft in front of La Salle because I love my Kampi family so much. So yeah, this was my first time entering the premises and boom! Saw these gigantic burgers all around each persons tables. Here are some shots:
image
Tombstone Burger
Ate Glom’s expression says it all. 
image
Mikee with her big, big smile.
image
My Kuya Sant, My one and only love.
image
Mikee and Glom Oh well. This is Jerom’s Hunger Games book.
image
Ze couple. <3
image
Is Mikee breaking up with me? Lol
I’ll have a recap. I went to MOA, then I went to Zark’s and then I went to MOA again because of these people wanting to see the Pyromusical at MOA. When we were at the Jeepney station, it was off the hook. It was like there was a zombie apocalypse because everyone’s making their way to ride a jeep! In other word, there were lots of people wanting to go to MOA that time! Had fun tho. :)
MOA TIME:
image
image
image
This was at Country Style, I think. Thanks for the Doughnuts, Kuya Sant. 
image
Me and Mikee and The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.
image
image
image
image
image
Gong Cha times. Oh Good Times.
image
image
image
image
image
HUNGER GAMES FANGIRLING MOMENTS
Because we do not have anything to take us out of MOA, we decided to wait for like 2 hours outside. I cannot imagine this.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
My two crushes <3
Sorry for the long post, I was just really happy that time.
RPST

No comments:

Post a Comment