Monday, March 26, 2012

UCM Philippine Foundation Appreciation Dinner March 26, 2012


I just got home from a appreciation held at my church, the Union Church of Manila located in Salcedo Village. I am so proud of myself because I am a part of this  UCM Philippine Foundation that has a mission of embarking on projects that would provide tangible assistance to children and youth, as well as their guardians, in the areas of physical, mental, social and spiritual development.
Some of the project of UCM Philipine Foundation:
image
CENEP is a combined teaching and feeding program for pre-school children,
established according to DECS guidelines, that aims to meet the participants’ developmental
(physical, social, and mental) and spiritual needs.
CENEP provides the children with…
image
Nutrition
image
Socialization
image
Education
image
Recognition
image
Medical Missions.
This is the area I always want to be because my Mom is here. She’s a doctor and I want to be like her someday. But I though that I cannot do that because I should start earning for my family. So I am planning to take up Marketing.
image
GEESE is a program to help out-of-school youth complete their elementary and secondary schooling
and develop spiritual and moral values.
GEESE provides these young people …
  • full school scholarships
  • uniforms, shoes and bags
  • transportation and meal allowances
  • other school requirements
image

Union Church of Manila Philippines Foundation, Inc. (UCMPFI)
Level 5, Union Church of Manila Bldg.,
Rada St., cor Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
Makati City, Philippines
+632-812-6062; +632-812-5609; FAX (+632)-817-2386
info@ucmphilfoundation.org

RPST

No comments:

Post a Comment